Day 9 & 10 - Happy Lemon Chiffon Cake Day, nonsensical riddles, painting of Lord Buddha and many more during lockdown.

Day 9 -  Happy Lemon Chiffon Cake day with Nonsensical riddles


     Dear Diary


     Happy Lemon Chiffon Cake Day! I know that was random, but all national days are random. Today's national day is the day I wished you for above. The only surprising part is that they get these random days from somewhere and these random days are based on random creations. Because I can tell that you 99.9% didn't know that it was National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day in America until I told you. Now Diary, if you are listening to me not on April 29th or if you are listening to me from outside of America, then don't blame me for "lying" that it was National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day.
     Anyways, leaving all this nonsense aside, I bring you, more nonsense! Just saying the word nonsense is just nonsense! But the more nonsense I am about to bring you might not be so bad, because these are "nonsensical" riddles, meaning that they are hard riddles, and you are not supposed to think so hard, you don't even use common sense, you have to use your "nonsense."
   

Riddle 1 

As I was going to St. Ives,I met a man with seven wives,Each wife had seven sacks,Each sack had seven cats,Each cat had seven kits:Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,How many were there going to St. Ives?

Answer -  One, because him meeting a man means that the man is going to the opposite way, so the narrator is the only one going to St.Ives

Riddle 2 

. What’s blue and fluffy?
Answer - Blue fluff.

Riddle 3

Why do birds fly to the south?

Answer- Because it's too hard to walk to the South

Riddle 4

Why do people go to bed ?

Answer - Because the bed won't come to them

Riddle 5
Can you find The
The Mistake?

abcdefgh
ijklmnop
qrstuvwxyz


Answer - The in the question (Can you find the the mistake) is repeated.


     So these were a few riddles that that stumble everyone because they think too hard when the answer is obvious. So, I am going to have to take my leave diary, and I can't wait to talk to you again!



Sincerely,
Shubh Varshney


     To Readers : Don't forget to follow my blogspot account and read my previous blogs if you haven't read them. Please comment about anything you need to. Here is something: Are my blogs good? Meanwhile, here is another riddle we can enjoy -

How do you put a giraffe in the refrigerator?

You open the refrigerator, put the giraffe in, and close it!

How do you put an elephant in the refrigerator?

You take the giraffe and out and put the elephant in!

The Lion king calls all animals to a conference. All of them appear except one. Who is that?

The elephant, because he is still in the refrigerator!

There is a river you must cross, but it is a habitat to man-eating crocodiles, what must you do?

You cross the river, because the crocodiles are at the conference!


    Now these riddles are so good! In the comments, post your own riddles or post riddles you found on the internet, so we can all share some nonsense!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Day 10 - Creativity with positivity during stay at home order in times of pandemic

     Dear Diary, 

   
     Good evening diary! Today, as I was watching the news, I heard that lockdown may not be over until 2022! I don't really want this because my friends, my school, and just the thought of staying home for the whole time! But as I have said before, during lockdown, we have to keep ourselves more busy than we ever could. What I do is write this blog of course, and do all different types arts and crafts. The most recent piece of artwork I made is a painting, and this is especially my first canvas painting that I made alone. Below is the picture of what I made.     

Lord Buddha
This is my painting of Buddha and a flower. I don't think you can see it, but on the bottom right, I have also put my signature!
     So this was my painting, which parents said was good. I mean I guess it was pretty good for my first one, but again, I am a perfectionist, and I always want to make everything perfect. This is actually the messed up version of my painting because when I made it I tried to fix it, but instead I just made it worse! Besides, some other works of art I have been working on is a molded clay dragon and a self portrait caricature. In case you don't know what it means, I'll tell you that a caricature is kind of like those big heads and small bodies. I won't show them yet because they aren't done, but I hope to show them soon! Meanwhile, talking more about 2 more years of potential lockdown, I would say that I would go crazy. I would say that everyone would go crazy! To make matters worse, crazy isn't the only thing that could happen. Imagine how obese we could get staying just at home! If you don't get what I mean, here is a meme that explains what I mean.   

Disadvantages of the lockdown, watch out-operanewsapp
Now this meme might be a little exaggerated, but this can be true. The chance that this will happen is a lot! Like how many of us are making unhealthy food everyday for a chance to try something new!
      
     So this was the meme, but I am still annoyed about the extended lockdown. Talking to you diary has made so much of my day, but since it is almost time for dinner, I will have to leave. And to tell you what I mean about lockdown, today I am having yummy homemade pizza today. See! So anyways, bye!

Sincerely,
Shubh Varshney



To Readers : Thanks for reading my blogs, I love that you do this, and I love the compliments I get. In order to get to one of my posts first, please follow my blogspot account in order to get up-to-date info. And to all of you artists out there, please share some arts you made during this lockdown period in the comments and please comment on how my first painting looks!
_______________________________________________________________________________







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 - A story towards Dog Man and a watercolor painting of fruits.

Day 3, 4, and 5.